1. Berry Veg Baja S.A de C.V expresses the commitment to strengthen child care and protection by not hiring under 18, thus achieving that children and young people continue their studies.
2. Contribute to improve the nutrition of workers and their families by providing basic necessities baskets to those in most need, carrying out socio-economic studies on the entire population of our production units.
3. Will support to reduce school dropouts through the provision of scholar supplies to the families of our employees with limited resources.
4. Contribute to improving the health of employees and their families by making monthly medical supervisions, monthly educational talks on issues of healthy eating, sports, addiction prevention, reproductive health, same that will be carried out by our doctor and social and health promotors of the company and with the collaboration of health institutions.
5. We will promote continuous improvement in all areas of the company with the installation of mailboxes for complaints and suggestions that allow us to observe another point of view and the needs of employees. Also improvements in many other company facilities.
6. Encourage physical activation of workers providing sports facilities available on the company premises allowing collaborators to develop physical activities that allow them to better health and job stress abate a healthy living environment.
7. We give support to schools, kindergardens, community groups and local authorities by carrying out observation checks to detect needs for improving their facilities, contributing with this to have better spaces serving the community.
8. Stimulate personal development by supporting with scholarships to employees or their families to continue their studies also with specific skills that enable them to improve and strengthen their knowledge offering vacancies in the company itself.
9. Collaboration and management with educational institutions for the completion of basic education of employees, benefiting their families and improving their quality of life.